Monday, May 9, 2011

The Day After Mother's Day

Yes, it has been awhile since I posted anything on my blog.  I'll bet you thought that I had given up, or was slacking on my goals, but the opposite is true.  I have been doing a lot of painting and matting and framing since I have a show in Montgomery Village this coming weekend, and I need to be ready for it.  I have also been doing more Zentangles, and I have even put together a couple of "collage" versions of the tangles.  The reading is getting a bit neglected, but not totally, so all in all I am keeping up a good pace.

Yesterday was Mother's Day, and all of the family was here for the day.  My mom, my daughter, my daughter-in-law and I all enjoyed the day.  It is always fun when the grandbabies are here, and yesterday was no exception.  My husband, my two sons and son-in-law all seemed to have a good time as well.

So I will keep you posted as I promised, and let you know how much progress I am making.  Next time I post I will add some more images of my latest work!

No comments:

Post a Comment