It has been a long week, and I am tired to say the least. Today I had to take my art to hang at Empire Eye Doctors, and I thought when I left home 18 pieces would be enough. That is how many pieces I have used in the past although at times there have been hooks for as many as 25 paintings there. The hooks had been rearranged, and I quickly realized that I needed about 4 more paintings. It is a good thing that I am not too far away, and I was able to go home and get the extra paintings.
I guess my complaining about the busy week is another way of saying that I didn't get any painting done today or yesterday, nor did I read and the blog was not done yesterday. So in the future I guess I will have to try harder to fit everything in, but if the blog doesn't get posted it doesn't get posted. That doesn't mean that I won't paint or do my reading.......or does it???
No comments:
Post a Comment