Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another Busy Day

Today was again a busy day.  There was the art group this morning, although it is now down to a duo so that probably doesn't qualify as a group.  I actually finished a painting that I had started a couple weeks ago of some hibiscus that I photographed when we were in Kauai. They are bright yellow and on rice paper so it is a nice soft look.  I will post a picture one of these days.

The next task for the day was to go to Tap Plastics to get a piece of plexiglass for a frame I am going to use for a painting I did of my nephew's daughter.  Since I have to mail it to him, the only practical things is plastic!

The final task for the day was to go to Back to Golf (a physical therapy/doctor's office) to take down some paintings that I had hanging there.  I was showing there with a couple of other WASCO artists.

As for my progress, I did finish the chapter in Edgar Whitney's book.  It is building a foundation for design, and while it is intense reading, I am enjoying it.  The third book that I ordered just arrived, so I do have a lot of reading to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment