Well, it is day 2 and I am back....of course not before my youngest son Dave reminded me that I should also take care of my facebook page, too. He is right, so first thing this morning I posted a status about this blog, giving everyone this address. I recently updated some of the art, so I think at this point in time I have sufficiently fulfilled my duties there.
Two of the books that I ordered have arrived, and I have started to look them over. One is Complete Guide to Watercolor Painting by Edgar A. Whitney and the other is Making Color Sing by Jeanne Dobie. I am still waiting for the 3rd one to arrive before I get totally serious about this since I am not sure which book I want to start reading. But at least I am going with my game plan.
I guess another goal I should be thinking about is making more time everyday for painting, rather than just painting when I am "free" to do so. I think whether I sketch, do a value study or actually paint it will give me a sense of accomplishment.
So, hopefully I have set goals that I can meet-time will tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment