Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's Wednesday!!

Today I have to go back to the WASCO venue, Back to Golf because as venue manager I feel obligated to help the artists who will be hanging there today.  They have never hung there and the venue has lots of little nooks and crannies that need to have art.  I could try to explain this to the artists, but it will be much easier to show them.

The reading is still going well, and I am progressing through the chapters gaining ideas as I go.  Line, size, shape, direction, color, value and texture is expressed everywhere I look now, but I had never really understood it until the Mike Bailey workshop.  I know it has been presented to me before, but for some reason it had never made sense until now.

I have finished the project from the workshop-or at least I think it is finished.  I thought I would post it today to see how it looks in "blog" form.

No comments:

Post a Comment