Okay, maybe it was the guilt or maybe it was just the desire to learn more about my craft that made me start reading last night. (It was probably the guilt!) At any rate, I read the first 2 chapters of Edgar Whitney's book, and while it was really back to the basics and for beginners, I still got a few things out of it. I am sure as get into the heart of this book I will find things get much more interesting. By the way I slept really well.....
Tomorrow is Easter, so I am doing some cooking today, but I am hoping that somewhere during the day I can work on my current project. I have the sketch and value study ready, so now it is a matter of getting out the brushes. It should be fun to work on, so I am excited to get started.
No comments:
Post a Comment